Vacation rental News
What’s the best Vacation Rental Software?
Choosing a company who will provide you with the knowledge, tools and support that you need to run your property management company is a daunting task. There are increasing numbers of software companies, all claiming to provide the best vacation rental software. This article guides you through features that are essential in a software provider.
What should you look for in a vacation rental management software supplier?
- They are looking at what is coming next: The vacation rental industry is in a period of great change making it an exciting time to be involved. A software provider needs to listen to its clients, industry influencers, be aware of market trends, consumer needs, and legal and technical changes and in order to improve the quality of the industry’s reputation, through the development of software which meets your customers ever changing needs and demands.
- They have got the tools for the job: Managing vacation rental properties is a complex procedure of customer, guest, owner communications, online synchronised calendars, owners intranets, accounting management, authority and legal exportations, external provider management, and channel management, amongst others. Each company will provide different features to differing quality levels. You need to understand what tools your company needs and wants, both now, and in the future.
- Security is core to their business: It’s no surprise to hear that cybercrime has increased, hand in hand with the market demands to have more processes instantaneously and online, such as credit card payments and online booking. The best vacation rental management system providers know this, and build security features into their designs to combat unauthorised hands reaching into your pocket, data records or damaging your hard earned reputation.
- They will lift the weight from your back: Running a business takes increasing hours of repetitive tasks, and as the market develops and customer expectations and legal requirements increase, this will continue to grow. The best software companies implement business intelligence features (learn more about task automation) and focus on opportunities to reduce the management time of tasks and activities required to run your business.
- They will stand by your side: The best industry software providers know that a software solution is not just the product, but a dedicated service. Experienced, multi-lingual technical and support teams need to be available to provide not just initial but also ongoing training in a way that suits you through online guides, skype training sessions or live training presentations. They need to be on hand to give guidance with new features, and find swift resolution of any hiccups when they happen.
- They will take you to your customers: Your customers are out there, and they will either come to you, or you have to go to them. Going to them means having a channel manager with connections to both global, and local, specialised portals. The best software providers will have designed smooth processes for connecting and managing easily to the portals that best reach your market with no hidden charges, and will have carefully developed preferred partnerships with the best portals to benefit your business.
- They will bring customers to you: For customers to come to you, your software provider should have specialised vacation rental websites incorporated into the vacation rental software. These need to be designed entirely for the holiday rental industry with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as a foundation to drive traffic to you. All features should be designed to maximise the number of sales you make through easy conversion processes.
For more information on Avantio and how we can help your vacation rental business grow, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can read more about the best vacation rental management software in a previous post.
Avantio Vacation Rental Channel Manager News
The latest news and updates from the Avantio Vacation Rental System
Launch of ‘Harmony’ task automation by Avantio
Avantio has launched the first phase of our flexible business automation tools. Whilst the science is complex, the aim is simple; to save our clients up to 70% of the time they spend on business tasks through adapting our vacation rental management system to their needs and working methods.
Integrated guest Check-in online
See the Avantio automatic guest Check-in, fully integrated in the property management software to save company resources.
Avantio’s vacation rental software platform integrates with First Atlantic Commerce (FAC) gateway
First Atlantic Commerce (FAC), a global online payment solutions provider, and Avantio, an international vacation rental booking platform, announced their technical integration to enable real time online credit card processing for property manager businesses.
The Avantio Providers’ Intranet
A new feature called ‘the providers' intranet’ is available from the Avantio vacation rental management system (VRMS). This mobile-friendly management tool will be invaluable for any professional agencies who use external providers or internal employees to undertake services.
Vacation rental statistics in the Avantio Dashboard
The newest software development from Avantio, the Dashboard, is now available on the Avantio vacation rental management system (VRMS). This dashboard will give vacation rental agencies important information at a glance, to aid crucial business decisions.
What’s the best Vacation Rental Management Software?
Choosing a company who will provide you with the knowledge, tools and support that you need to run your property management company is a daunting task. Increasing numbers of software companies exist, all claiming to provide the best vacation rental management software. This article guides you through essential features to consider.
5 changes in vacation rental from 2016
Read our perspective following the International VRMA (Vacation Rental Managers Association) Conference, which Avantio takes part in every October, of which Avantio has been a member for over two years.
Avantio Owners Intranet improvements
Avantio Owners intranet can help reduce the complicated procedures of running a vacation rental business. These procedures involve many interested parties, from cleaners, to owners to accountants to guests.
Avantio channel managers’ international currency converter
In an increasingly international trading environment, some international vacation rental agencies and managers find themselves unable to promote their property portfolio on international portals. Our currency converter resolves this.