Within Avantio’s Web department, we currently have a job vacancy for Web Project Manager. The main tasks consists on managing and coordinating several website projects, besides helping clients and giving them the appropriate training on the different sections of the website that can be configured from the software.
What are we looking for?
- Good level of spanish and fluency in at least 1 or 2 languages such as: french, english, italian and/or portuguese
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to work in a team
- Good multitasking management
- Proactive and positive behaviour
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Motivation, curiosity and inquisitivity
- Project management skills
- Challenge seeking
- Entrepreneurship & initiative
- Adaptable to an international environment
- Basic knowledge of webmarketing
- Understanding of CSS, HTML and other web languages is helpful but not required
- Creativity and curious
- Knowledge of Jira and internal working for project management
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Drive
- Good coordination of different web projects with our clients
- Reception and organisation of the materials and content received from clients in the development of website projects
- Organisation with the clients in receiving the materials essential in developing the websites
- Offer customer assistance by answering their questions by email or phone.
- Provide training sessions to clients via skype on web projects forming part of our software.
- Coordinate with the technicians partly responsible for the development of the webs, different projects and meet delivery deadlines.
- Make sure to follow our quality standards guidelines to provide quality products to the customers and offer assistance throughout the whole process of commissioning webs.
- Proactively and independently develop product knowledge and expand on relevant technical skills continuously basis through trainings, education and collaboration.
What we do offer?
Leading global company providing solutions, services and technological tools for holiday rentals, with our headquarters in Valencia, and other offices in France and the United States.
With more than 17 years of experience in the sector, it offers solutions to agencies and property managers around the world that manage a large number of accommodations. Our company develops innovative and unique products in the market, with a strong R & D component. We are looking for a dedicated candidate, who is professional focused on providing great customer service through assisting customers and who is a great team player.
Application formIf you are interested in Working with Avantio, please complete the following form.