Based in Valencia, with an office in Miami (USA), Avantio's goal is to help vacation rental companies grow and become more competitive.
With 20 years of experience and more than 100 employees, Avantio is one of the world leaders in vacation rental technology solutions. It is a fast-growing and innovative sector that is displacing hotels as the preferred form of accommodation. This process has been accelerated with the Covid crisis and vacation rentals are already the preferred form of accommodation for 1 in 3 travellers worldwide.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as a consultant for a digital marketing agency
- Someone accustomed to analysing and optimising websites
- Proven experience in paid campaigns (Adwords, affiliation, linkedin etc.) with a clear focus on results.
- Experience in optimising websites and landing pages for SEO
- High level in analytics tools (Google Analytics, Semrush, Sistrix etc...) and reporting (Google data studio)
- International and multicultural experience
- High level of English
- Master's Degree in SEO / SEM
We are looking for an entrepreneurial person, analytical, creative and a good communicator. Working directly with the company's management, you will have the challenge of creating a new department within Avantio to lead our clients to success. You will help small and medium-sized companies in their digital marketing strategy. You must be a team player, able to lead a team, a person used to propose ideas and also to collect feedback in order to make the best decisions. We want someone who is willing to do different and innovative things, even create new services, we don't set limits!
The hired person will have the following main functions:
- Analysis of the state of our clients' websites.
- Propose and implement digital marketing strategies
- Creation and optimization of paid campaigns (SEM)
- Propose and implement actions to improve the natural positioning of the site
- Manage results dashboards and KPIs
- Coordination with Avantio's Web Team to propose and implement improvements
What we do offer?
- Leading global provider of solutions, services and technological tools for vacation rentals with a stable projection.
- The opportunity to work in a young and international team. We are currently 110 employees, with great gender and cultural diversity.
- Stable full-time contract
- Possibility to build a long-term career. We will offer you activities, tasks and responsibilities that will allow you to grow professionally and personally.
- Fixed salary + flexible salary based on objectives
- Attractive facilities and atmosphere: lounge areas with sofas (ping pong table, table football...), fully equipped cafeteria (coffee, daily fresh fruit...) and a rooftop with interesting views. We have fun!
- A good working atmosphere, dynamic and proactive work.
- Carsharing: the possibility to take workmates with you in your car (monthly extra from the company) or you can travel with colleagues to go to the office for free.
- Free and unlimited training through the company: a platform with +85 courses (soft skills, languages, techniques, etc.)
Application formIf you are interested in Working with Avantio, please complete the following form.