Avantio, leading international company in the vacation rental sector, offer to incorporate in our Valencia (Spain) team a Product Manager with a minimum experience of 2 years.
It will be part of an energetic and dynamic team and will work closely with the engineering, design, marketing, sales and customer service departments to map the direction of the
product and the implementation functions that drive business objectives.
We are looking for someone who can work throughout the product development cycle: customer research, UX, hypothesis and requirements definition, wireframing, project
management and product marketing.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in software product management.
- Studies in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute and track product versions from the beginning to end.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- Great willingness to solve problems and roll up your sleeves to do the job.
- Technical training is valued.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is valued.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Impulse the vision and delivery of new products / functionalities to keep the business relevant and competitive. -Perform market and customer studies to identify possible needs -Management of the work plan, product opportunities, maintenance and updating of existing functions to boost business objectives.
- Production of high level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
- Involve stakeholders in leadership, research, data and support, and coordinate between teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Coordinate market launch strategies when a new product or functionality is launched.
What we do offer?
Work in the development of one of the leading platforms worldwide in the vacation rental sector.
- The opportunity to have a relevant and direct impact on the future of the company. - Be part of a young, dynamic team with a lot of digital talent. - Growth opportunities and conditions according to experience and skills, according to a Career Plan.
- Good work environment and constant support. - Full-time contract. - Flexible day.
- Possibility of working 1 remote day a week.
- Salary according to experience and knowledge.
In Avantio we bet on people, for consistency and harmony in the basic values of effort and improvement, with a desire to stay in the long term. Therefore, our greatest asset is the professionalism of all who develop our activity in the company.
Send us your portfolio and a cover letter along with your CV Join us, we are waiting for you!
Application formIf you are interested in Working with Avantio, please complete the following form.