Avantio, leading international company in the vacation rental sector, offer to incorporate in our Valencia (Spain) team a Full-Stack PHP developer with a minimum experience of 2 years.
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team of more than 100 people of different nationalities, where you can learn and contribute, participating in interesting and stimulating engineering projects.
We will positively value:
- Experience in API development or integration of external APIs
- Experience in test automation
- Experience with some MVC framework type Symfony2, Laravel
- Basic experience in Unix environments.
- Familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Be an active member of tech community.
- Ability to estimate the precise shape of the scopes.
- Organization, responsibility, analytical capacity and speed while maintaining quality.
- English proficiency, spoken and written.
- Job Description
What are we looking for?
- Our canditate should be passionate about software engineering and web technologies.
- Motivated, creative person, with initiative and desire to learn.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Good knowledge of Object Orientation, MVC, Clean Code.
- Knowledge and experience with web services (SOAP / REST), WSDL, XML, JSON.
- Experience connecting with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with GIT or SVN version control.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position.
We are looking for professionals with the ability to work in teams, ability to improve and take on new challenges to work with the following functions:
- Development and evolution of our 360 platform based on online booking systems, management software, Channel Manager and its corresponding APIs.
- Analysis and resolution of incidents related to XML integrations.
- Improve, test and maintain the software and databases to ensure the functionality and optimization of them.
- Identify and solve performance problems.
What we do offer?
Work in a young and dynamic environment, in one of our 5 development teams with "agile" + "devops" philosophy.
Work with agile working methodologies (Scrum), Git flow, Continuous integration, automated deployments, Docker infrastructures, ...
Full-time contract, 9:00 - 18:00 h
Application formIf you are interested in Working with Avantio, please complete the following form.