Based in Valencia, with an office in Miami (USA), Avantio's goal is to help vacation rental companies grow and become more competitive.
With 20 years of experience and more than 100 employees, Avantio is one of the world leaders in technology solutions for the vacation rental industry. This is a rapidly growing and innovative sector that is displacing hotels as the preferred form of accommodation.
In particular, this position helps customers with the connection of their properties to the different portals. The activities require interaction with software, partners, and operating systems to solve unique, non-recurring problems.
What are we looking for?
- 2- 3 years of work experience in sales or customer service
- Native English speaker
- High level of Spanish
- Familiarity with B2B and sales processes.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills and a focus on quality of work
- Strong social skills
The Partner Success department is a key player, as it is an opportunity generator in customer relationship management. This department comes into play once our product has been sold, and works towards the success of the product and the benefit of the customer.
Therefore, the main goal of the Partner Success Department is to understand in depth the business of our partners, knowing exactly which of our products can help them develop their business.
On the other hand, it will be oriented to increase software adoption among customers increasing their loyalty, so that their business is strengthened.
The Partner Success Manager role will have the following functions:
- Customer Relationship Management: The Partner Success Manager role is involved in all phases of the customer lifecycle, from deployment to support and expansion. The goal of a PSM is to help customers meet or exceed their desired ROI and, in turn, build customer loyalty. In addition, the PSM acts as an intermediary between the customer, support and the professional services team within the partner organization.
- Satisfaction, usage and consumption tracking: By tracking customer satisfaction, usage and consumption behaviors, PSM understands customer needs and can identify opportunities for improvement, leading to increased software usage.
- Identify sales opportunities: To do a great job of identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities with customers, it is essential that the MSP builds a strong and trusting relationship with our partners. This will ensure that they are open to sharing their needs and will entrust the WSP with finding solutions that meet their business challenges.
- Continuous training: Stimulate partner training on implemented solutions as well as new features of our products. The key is to identify ways to train customers in a scalable way.
- Critical problem solving through internal resources: one responsibility of the PSM is to act as an internal ambassador for the partner, working with them to help solve any challenges or problems that may occur.
- Developing and executing partner success plans in collaboration with marketing, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success.
Collaborate with marketing by identifying and documenting customer success stories.
What we do offer?
- Full-time contract from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday (2 days office/ 3 days work from home)
- Gross annual salary and collective commissions according to goals
- Business trips supported by the company.
- Development opportunity and career plan in an international company in constant expansion.
- Training and continuous learning.
Application formIf you are interested in Working with Avantio, please complete the following form.