It is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team of more than 100 people of different nationalities, where you can learn and contribute, participating in interesting and stimulating engineering projects.
What are we looking for?
- Our canditate should be passionate about software engineering and web technologies.
- Motivated, creative person, with initiative and desire to learn.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Experience in MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js) or similar.
- Experience in integration of external APIs.
- Experience with GIT version control.
- Experience of at least 1 year in a similar position.
- Knowledge in development guided by tests (TDD / BDD).
- Knowledge in use of continuous integration tools (user level).
- Knowledge of JS tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack ... etc.
- Knowledge of package managers such as NPM, Yarn or Bower.
- Experience in tasks and pipes of Jenkins or similar.
- Experience in maintenance and deployment of applications in productive Docker environments.
- Knowledge about continuous delivery.
- Familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Be an active member of a tech community.
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to estimate the precise shape of the scopes.
- Organization, responsibility and speed while maintaining quality.
- Good command of English.
We are looking for professionals with the ability to work in teams, ability to improve and take on new challenges to work with the following functions:
Develop new functionalities
Identify and solve performance problems.
Improve, test and maintain the software and databases to ensure the functionality and optimization of them.
What we do offer?
Work in a young and dynamic environment, in one of our 5 development teams with "agile" + "devops" philosophy.
Work with Agile working methodologies (Scrum), TDD, Git flow, Continuous integration, automated deployments, Docker infrastructures, ...
Application formIf you are interested in Working with Avantio, please complete the following form.