This position helps the client with technical support and business development. The activities require interaction with software and operating systems to diagnose and solve unique non-recurring problems.
It requires a good understanding of the general needs of IT, as well as the business of our customers. Active listening is important, understanding of the problem and a correct diagnosis of the incidence. Good cooperation with the development and commercial teams is essential. The support also includes product orientation and product sales.
The Customer Care Specialist provides excellent technical assistance and customer services to the Avantio Partners. Main responsibilities:
- Offer customer assistance by responding correctly to incoming technical or business support inquiries by phone, email and chat.
- Collaboration with the technical support team, to help evolve and establish the company's knowledge base.
- Proactively and independently develop product knowledge and extend relevant technical skills on an ongoing basis through training, education and collaboration.
- Inform and educate clients and potential clients about developments, products and personalized policies.
- Clearly and completely record all customer and incident data in the online support center.
- Document and report known technical support problems according to established procedures.
Leading global company providing solutions, services and technological tools for holiday rentals, with headquarters in Valencia, and other offices in France and the United States.
With more than 17 years of experience in the sector, it offers solutions to agencies and property managers around the world that manage a large number of accommodations. Our company develops innovative and unique products in the market, with a strong R & D component. We are looking for a dedicated candidate, a professional focused on assistance and a good team player.
Number of vacancies: 3
Salary: € 15,000 - € 18,000 Gross / year