Avantio is a SaaS with its European Headquarters in Valencia and US Headquarters in Florida.
The company provides dynamic and innovative cloud-based solutions for professional agencies, who manage significant numbers of vacation rental properties worldwide. We provide agencies, the tools to stay ahead of the market, in order to empower their businesses, maximise resources and drive growth.
The vacation rental industry is in a period of transformation and expansion. Avantio´s commitment is to provide agencies, the tools especially designed for their needs with the best customer service experience possible.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of copywriting experience, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into compelling, clear messages.
- Self-directed with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player willing to support many areas of the Marketing Department.
- Creative Thinking Style.
- Native level of Spanish and a high command of the English language.
- Knowledge of Wordpress.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp or Active Campaign to send Newsletters.
- Experience in Linkbuilding and working in collaborative actions with digital media companies, influencers to increase our visibility and generate traffic to our webpage. As well as sharing and creating engaging content with our Partners and Associations of the Vacation Rental Industry.
Avantio is looking to incorporate a Communications/Content Copywriter, who will be a major contributor to the company's content creation and copy-editing needs. As a Content Copywriter you will be responsible for writing high-engagement content for our digital newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, print magazine. You will be maintaining and articulating the brand voice for both our Clients, as well as internally for the Avantio Team.
- Write clear, succinct and compelling promotional content marketing for our Blog.
- Develop content for our online newsletter sent out to clients and potential clients.
- Writing high-engagement content for our social media posts as well as propose actions to engage our social media community.
- Serve as liaison for the Avantio magazine, a publication sent out to all our clients, working in close collaboration with the marketing team to choose the topics.
- Own the content creation process from start to finish, from conducting client questionnaires and managing client feedback.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Management Team in order to be informed about the latest software updates.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in order to come up with communication proposal campaigns/actions for every market in Europe, US and LATAM.
What we do offer?
- You will be working in a highly innovative company which forms part of the evolution of the Vacation Rental Industry, an industry that is in constant growth and expansion worldwide.
- Professional development opportunities within a company which is expanding internationally.
- Working with an international team (more than 15 different nationalities).
Application formIf you are interested in Working with Avantio, please complete the following form.