Avantio, with 18 years of experience and more than 100 employees, is one of the world leaders in technology solutions for holiday rentals. It is an innovative and rapidly growing sector that is displacing hotels as the preferred form of accommodation.
Based in Valencia, and with a subsidiary in Miami (USA), in Avantio you will discover a highly qualified team, made up of top-level professionals, in an international environment.
Participate with your colleagues in the monthly karting, soccer and paddleball competitions. Meet to work on our terrace or relieve stress with a game of ping pong in our multipurpose room.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of copywriting experience, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into compelling, clear messages.
- Self-directed with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player willing to support many areas of the Marketing Department.
- Creative Thinking Style.
- Native level of Spanish and a high command of the English language.
- Knowledge of Wordpress.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp or Active Campaign to send Newsletters.
- Experience in Linkbuilding and working in collaborative actions with digital media companies, influencers to increase our visibility and generate traffic to our webpage. As well as sharing and creating engaging content with our Partners and Associations of the Vacation Rental Industry.
Avantio is looking for a Communications/Content Copywriter, who will be a major contributor to the company's content creation and copy-editing needs. As a Content Copywriter you will be responsible for writing high-engagement content for our digital newsletters, blog posts, social media posts. You will be maintaining and articulating the brand voice for both our Clients, as well as internally for the Avantio Team.
- Write clear and compelling promotional content marketing for our Blog.
- Develop content for our online newsletter sent out to clients and potential clients.
- Writing high-engagement content for our social media posts as well as propose actions to engage our social media community.
- Serve as a link for the Avantio magazine, a publication sent out to all our clients, working in close collaboration with the marketing team to choose the topics.
- Own the content creation process from start to finish, from conducting client questionnaires and managing client feedback.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Management Team in order to be informed about the latest software updates.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in order to come up with communication proposal campaigns/actions for every market in Europe, the USA and LATAM.
What we do offer?
- Leading global provider of solutions, services and technological products for vacation rentals. Our company develops innovative and unique products in the market, with a strong component of R & D.
- Working in a young and dynamic environment
- Full-time contract
- Professional Career
- Flexible remuneration plan.
- Attractive facilities and atmosphere: rest areas with sofas (table tennis, table football...), fully equipped cafeteria (coffee, fresh fruit...) and a rooftop terrace with interesting views
Application formIf you are interested in Working with Avantio, please complete the following form.