Avantio is a dynamic and growing company that offers software, services and technological tools for vacation rentals. With 18 years of experience, Avantio has positioned itself as the world's leading technology company. Our main office is in Paterna, very close to the capital of Valencia, and we have another office in Miami for the American market and LATAM.
We are looking for a German Business Developer with medium Spanish skills and B2B experience who has commercial skills and knowledge to contribute to the development of the DACH market (Germany (DE), Austria (AT), and Switzerland (CH)).
Your main tasks and required skills are:
- Contribution to the development of the DACH market by acquiring and converting new customers according to the protocols set by the company.
- Ensuring a follow-up of the existing customer portfolio (identification of sales opportunities, reaction to demand and advice on the tools offered).
- Establishing and maintaining a good relationship with the most important players in the industry as well as with our partners at home and abroad.
- Follow the strategy followed by the management and represent the brand image and the reputation of the company at all communication and business events.
- Participation in the organization of events and fairs with the DACH sales team.
- Large organizational capacity and autonomy in task management.
- Ability to overcome the set goals.
- Proactive attitude and motivation are defining characteristics.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with all members of the company while complying with the standards and rules of life applicable to each employee.
- Knowledge of several languages. Avantio is an international company, the workplace is multicultural and multilingual. Knowledge of other languages than English is very much appreciated and valued.
- Full-time contract from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Gross annual salary and collective commissions according to goals
- Business trips supported by the company.
- Development opportunity and career plan in an international company in constant expansion.
- Training and continuous learning.