Important update: The visitor registration for VDFA, (Verband Deutscher Ferienhausagenturen) in Seeheim-Jugenheim 2017 is now open! Register before 13 October for a discount on your tickets. Register on the VDFA website, using their form and event description or contact us for information!
Meet Avantio experts at VDFA National Conference, Seeheim-Jugenheim, Germany, 10 November 2017
We are pleased to confirm that we will be at the VDFA National Conference again, for the second year. This year the theme for the event will be ‘Ideas4holidayhomes’ and we will be presenting live, on the topic of ‘Successful online marketing for the holiday home industry’- methods of customer loyalty and new customer acquisition away from Google Adwords, as well as being available for one to one discussion on how the new developments within Avantio can help you grow your business.
Tickets are available on the VDFA website, and registration has begin. These tickets are limited, so don’t hesitate to ensure you get yours. Our German team will also be available for private meetings before and after the event, so if you would like to meet, please get in touch, or speak to us at the event.
We have launched a number of new tools which will support your vacation rental agency with features designed to save you time and resources. As a company focused on vacation rental technology solutions who have been in the industry for over 16 years, we bring with us an extensive experience and knowledge of the evolution of the market, and this can be seen in our vacation rental technical solutions.
If you would like to meet, don’t forget to ask us about the newest vacation rental tools in the Avantio technical solutions, including:
- Harmony – An essential industry leading automation tool, designed to save valuable hours required to manage large numbers of properties with Avantio Vacation Rental Management Software.
- New customizable websites – designed exclusively for vacation rental industry to increase conversion rates.
- Check-in online – designed to reduce the resources you need to check in your guests and improve guest experiences.
- Portals payments – A channel manager feature to add control to your agency about how and when payments are made to you.
- The latest Channel Manager Preferred Partners – Including the global portal Airbnb, and the European portals Traum-Ferienwohnungen to attracting clients guests from German speaking countries, and TravelFactory to attracting clients guests from France and Belgium.
At the last VDFA 2016 in Seeheim we were very happy to meet the members of the VDFA and hold 1:1 Q&A sessions. We are looking forward to meeting you at VDFA again in 2017! For more information about Avantio and the VDFA, please contact us.
Your Avantio Team.
Where? Lufthansa Training & Conference Center
How? Simply complete the form on the VDFA website
When? Come to the VDFA conference 10 November 2017 – or make a private meeting with Avantio 8-9 November 2017
Lufthansa Training & Conference Center,