Vacation rental News
Instant Booking with HomeAway & Avantio
We are pleased to announce a development available through Avantio and HomeAway, which will benefit both agencies and their guests through a new automation of the booking process, called Instant Booking.
Instant Booking automatically confirms traveler booking requests for you with no need for any manual intervention by your agency. It allows guests to book your vacation rental property immediately and receive an instant confirmation.
Increase bookings with HomeAway Instant Booking
This feature provides a number of benefits for you:
- Save time: Your agency doesn’t need to take any manual action to confirm the online reservation.
- Better guest experience: Your guests receive a fast service which enhances their experience.
- Higher conversion rate: Instant booking provides a one-click service for potential guests, increasing the opportunities for conversion.
- Increased visibility of your properties: Providing Instant Booking can increase positioning in the HomeAway site. In addition, all properties on HomeAway with Instant Booking will show a lightening bolt icon to attract attention, which means it can be searched by this feature and highlighted to potential guests as Instant Booking.
- Increased bookings: Properties which have online booking receive a higher number of bookings than those without, especially if Instant Booking is enabled.
- Easy communication of property rules and information: If you have set your property rules, these will be seen and accepted by the guest when they make the reservation.
For more information, please check the Avantio Support pages for this feature, and if you have any further questions about the new developments in Avantio, please do not hesitate to contact us. Avantio is dedicated to providing industry leading solutions which aim to reduce the time needed to manage large numbers of vacation rental properties. If you would like to work with Avantio in the future, please get in touch.
Avantio Vacation Rental Channel Manager News
The latest news and updates from the Avantio Vacation Rental System
The 4 Most Powerful Vacation Rental Channel Managers in 2021
Find out the 5 most powerful Vacation Rental Channel Managers in 2021 and why they might be an interesting option for your VR business.
Channel Manager: Airbnb Multiple Features You Can Take Advantage Of to Boost Bookings
Managing listings in Airbnb is quite time-consuming but our Channel Manager has some great features that can help you out with this task.
How to Optimize Your Property Performance & Increase Visibility (With the Ultimate OTA Ranking Tool)
Having the right tools that give you access to data and property performance tips can be a game changer for your agency. Find how.
Airbnb simplifies prices and bets on health, new trust, reliable guests, and safety standards for travelers
What is the Airbnb simplified pricing and what’s changing? On Dec 7, 2020, simplified pricing will be applied to all your listings. Simplified...
Make the most of your demand using promotions to encourage profitable guest behavior with Booking.com
Providing your guests with a comfortable place to stay might be your goal as a property manager, but at the end of the...
What’s Vrbo doing in response to COVID-19 for Property Managers?
In Vrbo’s nearly 25 years, the marketplace has been through a lot but nothing comes close to the current challenges facing our travelers,...
Meet Our Partner TravelStaytion
Our new partner TravelStaytion joins the Avantio Preferred Partner Program. We interviewed CEO Jason Anastasinis to find out more about them.
Excited to Have Booking.com Share With Us at the Avantio Partnership
Booking.com, one of the biggest OTA´s in Europe, will be attending the Avantio Partnerships to join the Vacation Rental community for three days.
We are Pleased to Have KeyData at The Avantio Partnership!
Using business intelligence data is essential in such a competitive sector as the Vacation Rental. Avantio’s aim is to provide our customers with...