Vacation rental News
Avantio Preferred Partnership with Airbnb
Avantio is delighted to announce the launch of the Preferred Partnership with the Holiday Property Marketplace, Airbnb. In June 2016, Avantio launched a Partnership with Airbnb and now Airbnb has joined with Avantio to make a Preferred Partnership: a strong reflection on the reputation and good relationship between Avantio and Airbnb.
We are certain that this new Preferred Partnership will bring a number of benefits to you:
- List your properties on Airbnb with no cost for connecting through the Avantio Channel Manager
- Increase your sales through the opportunity to rent your properties in a wide range of areas eg. beach, ski and mountains, cities etc…
- Give your potential clients a better view of your properties through a complete API connection, with automatic synchronisation of your properties, prices, photos and bookings.
Airbnb has recently launched their ‘Trips’ to 20 more cities in March 2017, including a launch in China, one of their newest markets, demonstrating their brand is never static. This offers added value to your customers and an even greater market for your vacation rental properties.
Will you benefit from Avantio & Airbnb’s Preferred Partnership?
Airbnb is included in the packages of the Channel Manager (from Standard package upwards) as an ‘Included Channel’.
- If you do not already have a connection to Airbnb, go to your Channel Manager tab within the Vacation Rental Management Software (VRMS), click ‘+Add Channel’ and then ‘Connect’ under the Airbnb logo. Full information regarding Airbnb and instructions on how to connect are given there.
- If you already have Airbnb included in your Channel Manager, you may now be able to add a further portal within your package. Contact your account manager to check this.
- If you do not have a Channel Manager package, please contact your account manager to discuss your options.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or read more on the channel manager page.
Avantio Vacation Rental Channel Manager News
The latest news and updates from the Avantio Vacation Rental System
Avantio Preferred Partnership with Casamundo
A new connection has been finalised between Avantio Channel Manager and one of the leading online vacation rental portals in Europe, Casamundo.
Holidu’s impact on the VR market
After building a strong relationship with the industry-leading search engine Holidu we continue working together increasing the vacation rental business quality.
Full support with portal onboardings
Avantio is dedicated to providing your agency with the best technological and management solutions every day. There are many services that we offer with the...
Avantio connects with German metasearch engine HomeToGo
A new exciting connection has been finalised between Avantio Channel Manager and the German meta search engine for vacation rentals, HomeToGo.
New Preferred Partner: Ferienhausmiete.de
It is with pleasure that we can announce the Preferred Partnership between Avantio and German vacation rental portal, Ferienhausmiete.de. This vacation rental portal is now available within the Avantio Channel Manager as an ‘included channel’.
New Booking.com content API: a definitive step in the industry
From November 2017 we have a new, fantastic development which will increase the synchronization level and the interaction of your listings at Booking.com, which is almost entirely automated.
Avantio Channel Manager: Preferred Partner My Home In
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Preferred Partnership with French portal, My Home In to the Avantio Channel Manager.
You’re Invited: Avantio & Booking.com in Mallorca
Grow your business with Booking.com: Mallorca event We have organized two special events that will change your way of working to increase your...
Avantio Channel Manager connection: Booking.com
We are pleased to announce that our long term partner Booking.com is now a Preferred Partner within the Avantio Channel Manager.