Vacation rental News
Avantio Preferred Partnership with Airbnb
Avantio is delighted to announce the launch of the Preferred Partnership with the Holiday Property Marketplace, Airbnb. In June 2016, Avantio launched a Partnership with Airbnb and now Airbnb has joined with Avantio to make a Preferred Partnership: a strong reflection on the reputation and good relationship between Avantio and Airbnb.
We are certain that this new Preferred Partnership will bring a number of benefits to you:
- List your properties on Airbnb with no cost for connecting through the Avantio Channel Manager
- Increase your sales through the opportunity to rent your properties in a wide range of areas eg. beach, ski and mountains, cities etc…
- Give your potential clients a better view of your properties through a complete API connection, with automatic synchronisation of your properties, prices, photos and bookings.
Airbnb has recently launched their ‘Trips’ to 20 more cities in March 2017, including a launch in China, one of their newest markets, demonstrating their brand is never static. This offers added value to your customers and an even greater market for your vacation rental properties.
Will you benefit from Avantio & Airbnb’s Preferred Partnership?
Airbnb is included in the packages of the Channel Manager (from Standard package upwards) as an ‘Included Channel’.
- If you do not already have a connection to Airbnb, go to your Channel Manager tab within the Vacation Rental Management Software (VRMS), click ‘+Add Channel’ and then ‘Connect’ under the Airbnb logo. Full information regarding Airbnb and instructions on how to connect are given there.
- If you already have Airbnb included in your Channel Manager, you may now be able to add a further portal within your package. Contact your account manager to check this.
- If you do not have a Channel Manager package, please contact your account manager to discuss your options.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or read more on the channel manager page.
Avantio Vacation Rental Channel Manager News
The latest news and updates from the Avantio Vacation Rental System
The Ultimate 2021 Guide To Listing on Homes and Villas By Marriott International
If your portfolio includes luxury properties, you’ll know how important it is to list them on the right channels. High-end travelers don’t use...
CAPTURE THE FASTEST-GROWING SEGMENT OF BOOKERS
It has never been so easy to set up this promotion now from Avantio Channel Manager. The travel industry will see vacation rental...
The 4 Most Powerful Vacation Rental Channel Managers in 2021
Find out the 5 most powerful Vacation Rental Channel Managers in 2021 and why they might be an interesting option for your VR business.
Channel Manager: Airbnb Multiple Features You Can Take Advantage Of to Boost Bookings
Managing listings in Airbnb is quite time-consuming but our Channel Manager has some great features that can help you out with this task.
How to Optimize Your Property Performance & Increase Visibility (With the Ultimate OTA Ranking Tool)
Having the right tools that give you access to data and property performance tips can be a game changer for your agency. Find how.
Airbnb simplifies prices and bets on health, new trust, reliable guests, and safety standards for travelers
What is the Airbnb simplified pricing and what’s changing? On Dec 7, 2020, simplified pricing will be applied to all your listings. Simplified...
Make the most of your demand using promotions to encourage profitable guest behavior with Booking.com
Providing your guests with a comfortable place to stay might be your goal as a property manager, but at the end of the...
What’s Vrbo doing in response to COVID-19 for Property Managers?
In Vrbo’s nearly 25 years, the marketplace has been through a lot but nothing comes close to the current challenges facing our travelers,...
Meet Our Partner TravelStaytion
Our new partner TravelStaytion joins the Avantio Preferred Partner Program. We interviewed CEO Jason Anastasinis to find out more about them.