Will you benefit from Avantio & Airbnb’s Preferred Partnership?
Avantio is delighted to announce the launch of the Preferred Partnership with the Holiday Property Marketplace, Airbnb. In June 2016, Avantio launched a Partnership with Airbnb and now Airbnb has joined with Avantio to make a Preferred Partnership: a strong reflection on the reputation and good relationship between Avantio and Airbnb.
We are certain that this new Preferred Partnership will bring a number of benefits to you:
- List your properties on Airbnb with no cost for connecting through the Avantio Channel Manager
- Increase your sales through the opportunity to rent your properties in a wide range of areas eg. beach, ski and mountains, cities etc…
- Give your potential clients a better view of your properties through a complete API connection, with automatic synchronisation of your properties, prices, photos and bookings.
Airbnb has recently launched their ‘Trips’ to 20 more cities in March 2017, including a launch in China, one of their newest markets, demonstrating their brand is never static. This offers added value to your customers and an even greater market for your vacation rental properties.
Airbnb is included in the packages of the Channel Manager (from Standard package upwards) as an ‘Included Channel’.
- If you do not already have a connection to Airbnb, go to your Channel Manager tab within the Vacation Rental Management Software (VRMS), click ‘+Add Channel’ and then ‘Connect’ under the Airbnb logo. Full information regarding Airbnb and instructions on how to connect are given there.
- If you already have Airbnb included in your Channel Manager, you may now be able to add a further portal within your package. Contact your account manager to check this.
- If you do not have a Channel Manager package, please contact your account manager to discuss your options.