Vacation rental News
Avantio Preferred Partnership with Airbnb
Avantio is delighted to announce the launch of the Preferred Partnership with the Holiday Property Marketplace, Airbnb. In June 2016, Avantio launched a Partnership with Airbnb and now Airbnb has joined with Avantio to make a Preferred Partnership: a strong reflection on the reputation and good relationship between Avantio and Airbnb.
We are certain that this new Preferred Partnership will bring a number of benefits to you:
- List your properties on Airbnb with no cost for connecting through the Avantio Channel Manager
- Increase your sales through the opportunity to rent your properties in a wide range of areas eg. beach, ski and mountains, cities etc…
- Give your potential clients a better view of your properties through a complete API connection, with automatic synchronisation of your properties, prices, photos and bookings.
Airbnb has recently launched their ‘Trips’ to 20 more cities in March 2017, including a launch in China, one of their newest markets, demonstrating their brand is never static. This offers added value to your customers and an even greater market for your vacation rental properties.
Will you benefit from Avantio & Airbnb’s Preferred Partnership?
Airbnb is included in the packages of the Channel Manager (from Standard package upwards) as an ‘Included Channel’.
- If you do not already have a connection to Airbnb, go to your Channel Manager tab within the Vacation Rental Management Software (VRMS), click ‘+Add Channel’ and then ‘Connect’ under the Airbnb logo. Full information regarding Airbnb and instructions on how to connect are given there.
- If you already have Airbnb included in your Channel Manager, you may now be able to add a further portal within your package. Contact your account manager to check this.
- If you do not have a Channel Manager package, please contact your account manager to discuss your options.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or read more on the channel manager page.
Avantio Vacation Rental Channel Manager News
The latest news and updates from the Avantio Vacation Rental System
INTERVIEW with Monika Kowalewski, Director of the VDFA (Verband Deutscher Ferienhausagenturen e.V.)
The VDFA represents the interests of owner-managed and Germany-based holiday home agencies. The member agencies offer holiday homes in different destinations in Europe.read
Guide to GDPR for vacation rentals
Read more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how it affects your vacation rental business.read
Avantio at VRMA Eastern Conference 2018, booth 113
We are heading to the VRMA Eastern Conference 2018, which is an excellent chance to meet and talk about your business needs. Avantio, booth 113.read
Avantio opens a new office in Miami, Florida
The opening comes at a time of significant growth in the vacation rental market.read
We are heading to Western Conference 2018’s edition !
We are heading to Portland for the next unmissable event in the Vacation Rental Industry, this time for the Western Regional Conference. Look for booth 217 !read
Holidu’s impact on the VR market
After building a strong relationship with the industry-leading search engine Holidu we continue working together increasing the vacation rental business quality.read
Full support with portal onboardings
Avantio is dedicated to providing your agency with the best technological and management solutions every day. There are many services that we offer with the...read
Visit Avantio at ITB 2018!
Exhibiting at ITB 2018: This year Avantio will be presenting the latest news and developments of our vacation rental software at the ICEX stand in Pabellón 6.1 Travel technology/e-travel world, from 7-11 March 2018.read
Visit Avantio at BTL 2018 in Lisbon
We will be once again at the Portuguese trade fair for 2018 to share experiences, knowledge and developments with vacation rental experts from Portugal and further afield.read
Avantio connects with German metasearch engine HomeToGo
A new exciting connection has been finalised between Avantio Channel Manager and the German meta search engine for vacation rentals, HomeToGo.read