Vacation rental News
Avantio Preferred Partnership with Airbnb
Avantio is delighted to announce the launch of the Preferred Partnership with the Holiday Property Marketplace, Airbnb. In June 2016, Avantio launched a Partnership with Airbnb and now Airbnb has joined with Avantio to make a Preferred Partnership: a strong reflection on the reputation and good relationship between Avantio and Airbnb.
We are certain that this new Preferred Partnership will bring a number of benefits to you:
- List your properties on Airbnb with no cost for connecting through the Avantio Channel Manager
- Increase your sales through the opportunity to rent your properties in a wide range of areas eg. beach, ski and mountains, cities etc…
- Give your potential clients a better view of your properties through a complete API connection, with automatic synchronisation of your properties, prices, photos and bookings.
Airbnb has recently launched their ‘Trips’ to 20 more cities in March 2017, including a launch in China, one of their newest markets, demonstrating their brand is never static. This offers added value to your customers and an even greater market for your vacation rental properties.
Will you benefit from Avantio & Airbnb’s Preferred Partnership?
Airbnb is included in the packages of the Channel Manager (from Standard package upwards) as an ‘Included Channel’.
- If you do not already have a connection to Airbnb, go to your Channel Manager tab within the Vacation Rental Management Software (VRMS), click ‘+Add Channel’ and then ‘Connect’ under the Airbnb logo. Full information regarding Airbnb and instructions on how to connect are given there.
- If you already have Airbnb included in your Channel Manager, you may now be able to add a further portal within your package. Contact your account manager to check this.
- If you do not have a Channel Manager package, please contact your account manager to discuss your options.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or read more on the channel manager page.
Avantio Vacation Rental Channel Manager News
The latest news and updates from the Avantio Vacation Rental System
Excited to Have Booking.com Share With Us at the Avantio Partnership
Booking.com, one of the biggest OTA´s in Europe, will be attending the Avantio Partnerships to join the Vacation Rental community for three days.
We are Pleased to Have KeyData at The Avantio Partnership!
Using business intelligence data is essential in such a competitive sector as the Vacation Rental. Avantio’s aim is to provide our customers with...
We Welcome MyHomeIn at The Avantio Partnership!
My Home In, the French portal that offers properties in the classic Mediterranean destinations, is joining our Avantio Partnership.
Delighted to have Spain-Holiday at The Avantio Partnership!
Spain-Holiday, one of the top European vacation rental portals present in 13 countries, will be sharing with us at the Avantio Partnership their insights.
We Welcome Receptio at The Avantio Partnership!
We welcome Syspay once again, to our Avantio Partnership 2019. The VR community should stay tuned for information on online payments.
Meet Traum! Our Preferred Partner…Check-Out What They Have to Offer
Traum-Ferienwhohnungen is one of Germany´s leading vacation rental portals, they will be with us at The Avantio Partnership 2019! Meet them at our events!
Looking Forward to Seeing HVN at The Avantio Partnership!
HVN offers a whole new business model for the VR Property Managers, and they will be present at The Avantio Partnership 2019!
Meet Muchosol at our Avantio Partnership… Sneak preview!
Muchosol, the leading European websites to search for the ideal vacation rental, will be present at The Avantio Preferred Partnerships 2019. Meet them!
Looking Forward to Sharing With Expedia at The Avantio Partnership!
Expedia, one of the top global online travel portals, will be participating at The Avantio Partnership 2019. Connect with them at the event.