Vacation rental News
6 Techniques to attract more visits to your vacation rental website
The number of professional vacation rental agencies website is growing exponentially online. With this increasingly competitive sector: How to differentiate your website and increase your visits? Avantio reveals 6 techniques to attract more traffic to your website and increase the possibility of converting them into your next guests.
1. Study the keywords
Keywords research (the terms that search engine users enter in the search box) is essential to position your webiste in Google and that your target audience are able to find you.
The Google Adwords Keyword Planner is a tool that you can use for free, as long as, you are registered in this Google application. It is very useful to carry out keyword research. You can use both this and other online tools to use these results in your titles, content, meta descriptions, etc.
2. Continuous optimization
- Optimize keywords to appear in titles, meta descriptions and headings.
- Check the speed of your website with Google Page Speed.
- SSL Certificate: Since 2017, Google imposed that all websites must have it, so it is one of the factors that Google will evaluate to determine your position in a search. At the same time, it makes your website safer, since your guests can browse your website, entering their personal data without fear of being stolen.
- Content must be commercial, and that’s what we talk about in the next point.
3. Content is king
The content attracts and make your users loyal to your website. That is why your blog should have weight and importance within your website. There you can expose your product, your company, your news. Using a complete strategy of content marketing is a mandatory action. You can publish: articles, infographics, contests, videos, travel guides, interviews, interactive maps of your properties …
Always aim your contents to your target audience, analyzing their needs, trends and behavior. This will help you to have more visibility on your page, getting mentions from other pages or social networks.
If the content is of quality, you will also get your users to spend more time browsing your website, which will improve the user experience, another factor that Google values very positively and that will help improve your web positioning.
4. Use e-mail marketing
- E-mail marketing is the easiest (and cheapest) way to reach your target audience and old customers, as long as you keep in mind the regulations that monitor abusive email advertising practices.
- Grow your contact list with: e-mails from former clients, newsletter subscribers, organizing raffles, offering downloadable content …
- Use tools such as MailChimp, to send offers, news and everything that may be of interest to your target audience.
- You can even customize the delivery so that the e-mails are closer and personal to each contact, with for example, with the Harmony task automation module.
5. Benefit from the collaborators
The links are still a very powerful way that search engines classify websites and even more, if they are on important pages that can take users to your website.
Archiving links naturally is the ideal way to obtain them without taking any risk, but there is also the possibility of connecting with relevant people to obtain links: opinion leaders in the sector, press releases, contacting “influencers” who are directed to your target audience, etc.
You must offer them something of value and that’s where the content comes back into play, since a great content can help you get excellent links to your website.
6. PPC campaigns
PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns are a form of ad where the advertiser only pays when the user clicks on the ad. The advantages of this will be that:
- Your brand will have more visibility.
- Lower expenses than other platforms, since they only charge if they click.
- You can edit the targeting of your ads to reach only the audience you want.
- You have control at all times to set prices in the form of a bid and establish daily limits.
- You will be able to measure the results, check how many reservations of your accommodations you have obtained for each advertisement or campaign and its total amount.
The most popular platforms for the PPC and that we recommend for your vacation rental page are Adwords and Facebook campaigns:
- Adwords: go for ads both in your search network and in the display network, where you will have a wide variety of pages where you can show ads to your site.
- Facebook: its strength is that it provides more details about the user profile you want to address and their interests, thanks to the information that each user has on their Facebook profile and their behavior history. This can help you better target the ads to your target audience.
In both cases you can also use remarketing ads, again attracting the attention of those users who visited our site before, even taking into account their behavior in their browsing: if they booked an accommodation or not, how they arrived, how many sections they have visited , etc. This will increase the chances of them finally booking the accommodations visited on the web.
These are some of the techniques you can use on your website to attract more traffic, make them stay longer, while encouraging ythem to book and become your guests. If you still do not have your own vacation rental website, do not hesitate to contact us to advise you on the creation of your website.
Avantio Vacation Rental Channel Manager News
The latest news and updates from the Avantio Vacation Rental System
What is Cross-Selling and How Can Your Vacation Rental Agency Benefit From This Strategy?
Cross-selling can be a great option for vacation rental agencies to expand their inventory. Here we offer a complete guide about VR cross-selling.
Keep Communicating With Your Guests Through Empathetic Marketing
Even though the Vacation Rental industry is going through some rough times, and travel has completely stopped, this does not mean you should...
General Recommendations and Info for Property Managers During COVID-19 Crisis
This first quarter has hit all the tourism sector and the Vacation Rental Property Managers very hard with Coronavirus (COVID-19), but right what...
Boost Your Business With 5 Essentials Vacation Rental Photography Tips
Checklist To Become a Vacation Rental Photo Expert “An image is worth more than a thousand words” – It is said they have...
The Importance of Simplifying the Check-in Process for the Vacation Rental Agencies
Adding a Check-In Online to a Vacation Rental Company can improve the user experience while you save time and money. Discover aCheck-in by Avantio.
5 Steps To Boost Your Vacation Rental Bookings During Off-season
Continue receiving your short term bookings during the low season with these 5 steps with examples and tips on how to make the best off-peak strategies.
Vacation Rental: Ultimate Guide to Respond to Negative Reviews
Dread those bad reviews that your vacation rental receives sometimes? Do not worry, we have the Ultimate Guide to Respond to Bad Reviews to master them.
Loyalty Programs: What Are the Benefits for My Vacation Rental Business?
Struggling to get repeat guests and want them to become your brand advocates? A loyalty program has many benefits. Keep reading this article here.
Content Marketing: What it is and how can it boost your website?
The difference is one of the key principles to defeat competitor. An achievable objetive due to a good Vacation Rental Content Marketing strategy.